Monday, November 19, 2007

Sex, Snoring, and Separate Bedrooms



Snoring must be a common problem judging from the number of pillows, ear plugs, sprays, and pills that are showing up in stores. Somebody thinks we need that stuff.


They say that it gets worse with age. What doesn't?


It is a sleep killer for anyone who sleeps with a snorer, that's for sure. What it does to the closeness of the relationships is more up for grabs. For some it is a real problem. Others seem to just find it an irritation. Back to that old saw that - it all depends on how you look at it.


Do the pillows, noseclips, etc. work? From my own experience, some of them work sometimes. Right now I'm putting my money on throat/jaw/tongue exercises.


Oh yeah, still using the other stuff too. If I can't stop snoring all together, I figure it's best for my intimate relationship to be doing everything I can. I am looking at the topic of snoring in greater depth on my seniors' relationships website.

No comments: